Discover the Benefits of Selling a House for Cash with these Helpful Tools and Links. Receive Your Cash Offer in 24 Hours!
If you need help selling your house fast or avoiding foreclosure, we’ve got a collection of valuable resources.
Here at Texas Home Buyers Group, we believe that informed real estate decisions are made when you have access to the right information. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of tools that sellers can use to navigate the home selling process and enjoy all the benefits of selling a house for cash—absolutely free!
Check Out Our Helpful Home Selling Resources:
Free Guide: The Pros, Cons, and Pitfalls of Selling a House to a Real Estate Investor — We wrote this guide to walk sellers like you through their 3 home selling options:
- Working with an agent
- Selling your home yourself (FSBO)
- Selling to a real estate investor
With this guide, you’ll learn the pros, cons, costs, and timeline associated with each home selling option, and you’ll even discover which option is the best fit for you.
Washington Post: “Selling a Home to a Real Estate Investor” — This article walks you through the real estate investor selling process from start to finish. Read this for helpful tips on choosing the best investor for your home.
Help with Foreclosure Is Just a Click Away for Struggling Homeowners
Not all foreclosures have to end in repossession. In qualifying situations, you may be able to avoid foreclosure on your home, no matter what stage of the foreclosure process you’re in. Bookmark this page and check back for updated tips and articles on how to avoid foreclosure!
FDIC Foreclosure Prevention Information — The FDIC created a great resource and Foreclosure Prevention Toolkit for homeowners in the US. If you’re a homeowner facing foreclosure, check out their resources now.
Urban Affairs Coalition Foreclosure Prevention Guide – The Urban Affairs Coalition has a great foreclosure prevention guide to walk you through the foreclosure process.
5 Ways To Stop or Avoid Foreclosure In Today’s Market – FREE Texas Home Buyers Guide:
Want more information on the foreclosure process and preventing foreclosure on your home? Download our FREE Foreclosure Prevention Guide here. Or, contact us with questions and to learn more about how we can help homeowners avoid foreclosure or sell unwanted homes for cash.
- How to Sell a House for Cash in 3 Stepsf you’re looking for ways to sell a house for cash, odds are you’re a homeowner who wants to sell fast. Don’t assume that selling your home with a professional real estate agent or broker is the only way to sell your home. There are multiple ways to sell a house for cash thanks to the recent rise in popularity of iBuyers, and a cash home sale is a perfect solution for a variety of financial and personal situations, including…
- The Pros and Cons of Cash Home Buyers in San AntonioDespite 6 percent commission fees, sellers still view real estate agencies as the most trustworthy method of selling their homes, but is that finally changing? With the rise of online buyers and iBuyers, homeowners are slowly warming to the idea of selling their homes without a realtor. Online buyers and iBuyers typically pay cash, the process is simple, and closing is fast; it’s no wonder these companies are gaining popularity.
- Can Homeowners Find Help with Foreclosure After Waning COVID Relief?With federal assistance expiring across the country, homeowners who relied on pandemic hardship relief are now reckoning with up to 16 months of collected mortgage payments, and many are wondering what options exist for debtors that still need help with foreclosure. While forbearance is a temporary solution, it merely serves as a band-aid treatment for the larger issue with the potential to fall even further behind on mortgage payments.
- In Current Market, Is Selling a Home without a Realtor Still Possible?Homeowners are surprised to learn that the majority of homes sold in 2020 weren’t discovered by a realtor, but were instead found online. In fact, 51 percent of home buyers reported finding their homes online in the last year, as opposed to the 28 percent of home buyers who located their properties with the help of a licensed realtor.
- Homeowner’s Guide: Selling a Home without a RealtorWhen you consider selling your home in San Antonio, TX, or another city, you should know that you have more than one option to receive the best value for your property. Listing your home on the MLS isn’t the only way to sell a house, and homeowners are discovering new ways to sell every day. Selling a home without a realtor is easier than you think, and there are a few ways to go about the process.
We’re here to serve as a resource to sellers! We’re happy to answer questions, help you better understand your options, and walk you through how our “home buying” service works. Contact Texas Home Buyers Group today!